Saturday, March 5, 2011

Swiss Swatch Watch.

I had been on a search for the perfect Swiss watch ever since I got to Switzerland. At first I really wanted a watch that was somewhat high end without being ridiculously expensive, so I was looking at brands such as Tissot and Movado, and I fell in love with this one Movado watch but it turned out to be impossible to find. My theory was that since I am in THE watch country I would have no problem finding it, but it was like looking for a needle in a haystack! Finally, my friend suggested I just get a plain old Swatch but I found that to be boring… until I found the Black Rebel. It is everything I was looking for, simple, straightforward and very contemporary without being trendy. It is actually quite similar to the Movado I was obsessing over with its simple numberless black dial and black strap, but for about a tenth of the price! And best of all, you cannot get any more Swiss than Swatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment