Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Attempted first foodie video



Here is a little video I made before Christmas with my friend Dana while preparing  for a cocktail party I was throwing for my best friend's 21's birthday.

And yes, I was slightly intoxicated... you just can't say no to a bottle of bubbles.
We were having the party in her brand new loft so i wanted to match the party with the fabulous locale. We had champagne cocktails, plenty of cheese and cold cuts, smoked salmon and guacamole on cucumber, home made pita crisps, delicious cake, outdoor minibar... etc. But what excited me the most was preparing these delicious bite sized Prosciutto and basil wrapped, goat cheese stuffed dates baked in the oven. 
They were like little bites of heaven, crispy and salty and sweet and savory and creamy. It was pretty badass. All you have to do is put them in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment